Saturday, February 14, 2015

Promoting the release of "Through My Eyes"

Hello, readers!  Okay, so I know I promised another chapter of "Blue Jeans Samurai" this month, but I found this worthy of it's own blog post.  Fear not, though; as soon as I can, I'll put up some more Blue Jeans.  Promise.

For now, I want to take this time to promote the long-awaited release of my new book, now available in e-book format for all Kindle devices: Through My Eyes!



Donald Pelowski is the average high school bookworm.  His family loves him, but he deals with bullies every day, and pines for the most popular girl in school, knowing his dreams will never become real.  Jessica Garrett, the love he seeks, is the most popular girl in school, but she is secretly tormented.  Her ex-boyfriend consistently harasses her, and her father abuses her at every available chance.  Two students in this school could not look any more different, but they have more in common than they realize.

Over time, the two become steady friends.  Whether it's getting back at their tormentors or dodging the rage of Jessica's father, the two stay strong together through their mutual comfort and understanding.  Could they have a chance to be more than just friends?  Is it possible for them to have a future together?

Only if they can see the world through one another's eyes.


THROUGH MY EYES, by J. A. George, now available on Kindle devices at Amazon.com!



Happy reading, faithful followers!  And have a happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment